Friday, September 28, 2018

So happy to see Sara Marks's paper on pathways to rural water infrastructure sustainability in press at last! The academic machine turns slowly--much slower than that of practice in this case, as the findings from this study have helped shape aspects of the WHO's forthcoming guidelines for small drinking water supplies. I also have a hunch that many phenomena of interest in the WASH field are best analyzed with the 'equifinality' lens Sara uses in this study as opposed to the 'average effects' lens that many of us employ. Nice job sharing these tools with the sector!


Check out the paper here.

Pathways to sustainability: A fuzzy-set qualitative comparative analysis of rural water supply programs. 2018. Sara Marks, Emily Kumpel, Jean Guo, Jamie Bartam, Jennifer Davis. Journal of Cleaner Production 205 (20): 789-798.



1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete